Our small RNA discovery and analysis service allows the discovery of rare small RNA without previous sequence or secondary structure information in any organism. With this service we can find novel small RNA, characterize mutations and analyse the differential expression of all small RNA in your sample simultaneously.
- Removal of small-RNA adapter sequences
- Alignment of and annotation of small RNA sequences based on species-specific datasets (among which miRBase, Ensemble)
- Counting and clustering of annotated small RNA sequences
- The bioinformatics strategy will be determined in close collaboration between the customer and our bioinformatics specialist
WHY CHOOSE BASECLEAR?
- Experts in small-RNA sequencing of bacteria and fungi
- The sequencing strategy is determined in close collaboration between the customer and our product specialist
- Fast delivery time with our premium RAPID service
- BaseClear is an independent service laboratory using ISO17025 and GMP compliant methods
- Many satisfied customers worldwide