BaseClear partners with leaders of large-scale clinical trials, who are focused on unravelling these key aspects of microbiome research. For example, we have collaborated with Caelus Health to help them determine how a bacterium, Eubacterium hallii, increases sensitivity in people with Metabolic Syndrome. BaseClear facilitates clinical microbiome research largely through the shotgun profiling of faecal samples and bioinformatics expertise.
OUR EXPERTISE SUPPORTS:
• State-of-the-art microbiome research through all stages of the clinical trial process from design and conduct of the trial right through to the final report.
• Our expert research team will work with sponsor(s) and researchers to design and conduct a study most suitable for their project.
• Extensive microbiome sampling and analysis including strain tracking using qPCR, 16S and shotgun sequencing, metatranscriptomics, virome & phage analysis, metabolomics and in-depth bioinformatics and biostatistics.
• Supporting trials to support health claim & mechanistic studies on a variety of products, ranging from probiotics, prebiotics, fibres and a range of other substrates.
• We can statistically power your study to ensure that your objectives are achieved.
• Working with a range of sample types, including faeces, urine, tissue, biopsies and swabs.