MICROBIAL GENOME SEQUENCING
BaseClear offers a complete service package based on innovative Next Generation Sequencing technologies. These technologies make it possible to sequence a complete genome within weeks or even days, at a fraction of the costs of conventional sequencing technologies. We can offer complete genome sequencing services, by combining Illumina and PacBio data and our specific pipelines using our own BaseTools SSPACE and GapFiller software, so you will receive your genome in only a couple of scaffolds. We can also offer draft genome sequencing, which is a very cost effective approach for sequencing your genome with only the Illumina system. With the use of paired end strategy you will receive usually >95% of the whole genome. This service is useful for gene finding, re-sequencing, variant detection and genome comparisons.With our annotation service you can search easily for specific genes, enzymes and proteins in your genomes.
ADDED VALUE OF BASECLEAR
Our product specialists can advise you, both during the project planning stage and during implementation of the project regarding sample preparation and the best technical approach to use. After sequencing, our bioinformatics specialist can assist you with the analysis and interpretation of the sequence data. Although we have completed many projects involving human, animal or plant genomes, we have a strong focus on microbial genomes (genome sizes ranging up to 50 Mbp). We have sequenced and assembled significant numbers of bacteria (including E. coli, Bacillus, Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, Actinomycetes, Neisseria), fungi (such as S. cerevisiae, Aspergillus, Tricoderma) and viruses (Influenza, Adenovirus, etc.). With our many years of experience, highly qualified specialists and state-of-the-art technologies we can assist you with even the most challenging genome sequencing projects.
ADVANCED PIPELINE FOR HIGH THROUGHPUT PROJECTS
We have developed a high throughput bacterial sequencing platform which is capable of sequencing literally hundreds of genomes per week. This platform is a combination of in-house developed library preparation solutions, robotics, genome sequencing and several automated bioinformatic pipelines. We can tailor this pipeline to your research question and think with you to minimize the cost of sequencing while maximising the output in terms. Additional options like an annotation of the whole strain collection and view the genomes in a browser will allow you to search for specific genes or enzymes in seconds!
ADVANTAGES OF OUR MICROBIAL GENOME SEQUENCING SERVICE
- Sequencing experts since 1993
- BaseClear has extensive experience with bacterial and fungal genome sequencing, over the last couple of years we have sequenced thousands of microbial genomes
- With our optimized and automated workflows we can offer high quality results with fast delivery times, and at low costs
- Guaranteed fast delivery times with our premium RAPID run services
- We offer optimized services for high throughput genome sequencing projects
- Complete genomes using combination of Illumina HiSEQ, MiSEQ and PacBio RS II platforms
- Extensive bioinformatic data analyses possible: assembly, annotation, SNP detection, etc.
- Interactive online platforms to analyze and visualize your data
- Sequencing at the lowest cost per basepair
- Independent service laboratory (GMP and ISO compliant methods)
- Excellent support from our microbial genome sequencing experts
- Many satisfied customers worldwide