VIRUS RE-SEQUENCING SERVICE
BaseClear has considerable experience with the sequencing of both RNA and DNA viral genomes (e.g. influenza virus, adenovirus, etc.). Please contact us to discuss your virus sequencing project.
BaseClear's Virus sequencing service:
- Simply provide us with the reference sequence and the viral material, and leave the work to BaseClear (please discuss terms of delivery of the viral material with one of our specialists)
- We have experience with many different viruses
- Viral RNA or DNA isolation optional for many viruses, please contact our product specialist to discuss the possibilities
- Reverse Transcription PCR (RT-PCR) possible for RNA viruses or PCR for DNA viruses
- Also possible to sequence viral genomes using next generation sequencing technology (e.g. PacBio RS II, Illumina HiSEQ or MiSEQ)