Advantages of our gene synthesis service
- Price: We offer the lowest gene synthesis prices. Standard pricing is €0,18 /bp with a minimal order of €100,00 per construct. For yearly commitment of certain number of base pairs prices can be as low as €0,10 /bp.
- Subcloning service: Save time and money by using our in-house vectors for your next gene synthesis project! BaseClear offers 100% free subcloning into seven in-house vectors. Our price for subcloning in other vectors is €100,00, however for large gene synthesis projects we often offer this service free of charge! Contact your account manager to discuss the possibilities for your custom gene synthesis projects.
- Available vectors: We’ve recently expanded our stock of in-house vectors to include those most frequently requested by our clients. By using our stocked vectors, there is no need to purchase and mail in your preferred vector. If your vector of choice is not listed, please send an aliquot of your vector to our lab.
- Quality guaranteed: We provide clonal, 100% sequence-perfect synthetic genes of the highest quality, ready for use in your application.
- Order size: We have no minimal order quantity, so you can simply order a single gene. Large orders are our specialty. We have partnered with customers on projects well over 1,000,000 base pairs.
- Gene length: We accept orders for genes from any length. However PCR products <150 bp cannot be sequence verified.
- Deliverables: Typically, we ship 4 µg of DNA in either 96-well plates or single tubes. We can deliver higher quantities at an additional charge. We deliver genes in a standard in-house vector. Delivery in other vectors is possible with our subcloning service at additional charge.
- Turnaround times:
Size of gene Turnaround time (business days) 0-1kb 6-10 days* 1kb – 2kb 10 to 17 days* > 2kb Please inquire Sub-cloning + 5-10 days**
*Standard sequences delivered in standard vector pUC57. Sequences with repeats, high or low GC contents, please inquire about turnaround. Turnarounds are estimates
**Turnarounds are estimates.