The BaseClear Genome Explorer is an online platform that provide users with interactive tools to easily analyse and visualize their microbial (meta)genomic data. The system comprises a number of modules that focus on a rapid functional interpretation of single genomes, strain collections and metagenomic communities. The input consists of assembled and annotated genomes in GenBank format or taxonomy (OTU) tables in the case of communities. We also accept sequence data that have been generated at an external provider or are retrieved from (public) databases such as the NCBI. At present the platform comprises the following features:
- Genome browser to interactively visualize whole genomes
- Genome mining tool to screen genomes using queries or BLAST function
- Genome comparison through the whole genome alignment or gene comparisons (based on orthologous groups)
- Antibiotic resistance to assess the safety of strains
- Microbial profiling to perform multilevel taxonomic analysis accross samples
The Genome Explorer is accessible via https://genome-explorer.com and supported for Firefox, Internet Explorer (version 9 and higher) and Chrome. The system is protected using the latest standards which are further detailed below. Licenses are available upon request, please contact us at email@example.com for the option that best meet your needs.